- Develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Server 2008.
- Develop SQL stored procedures/functions/views using SQL Server 2005 &
- Develop .Net applications using Microsoft C# in Visual Studio 2008 &
- Develop test plans for quality control team and participate in data
- Brainstorm technical solutions with the rest of the IS team.
- Prepare technical documentation to deploy and support the finished
- Provide estimates and statuses in a timely manner.
- Keep up with technology and introduce new approaches/best practices to
- Work with Analyst to identify business software requirements.
- Relevant collegial or university degree.
- 4 to 6 years of related experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft development tools and the latest .Net
- Excellent object oriented skills.
- Excellent SQL Skills.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and SSRS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Basic Knowledge of SSAS, SSIS, and MDX.
- Knowledge of business intelligence and data mining.
- Knowledge of business and financial applications (ERP systems) a plus.
APPLY FOR JOB #9546