SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
- You will be part of an integrated project team made up of software
developers and test engineers. You will be responsible for validating the
quality of the modules released by that team.
- You will participate in the design and development of strategies to
improve test coverage including function tests, regression, soak and load
- You will architect and implement test automation solutions for the
- You will validate the Quality of Experience (QoE) with iOS, Android and
other mobile devices.
- You will work with your test and development peers to improve testing
processes and infrastructure in order to effectively and efficiently test
the growing number of product features and mobile devices.
- Exceptional debugging skills, working closely with developers to identify
- Familiar with continuous integration methodologies.
- Skilled at writing automated tests, configuring and maintaining
automation environments, and collecting and analyzing the results of such
- Strong experience on Linux; you are also familiar with virtualization
- Software development experience with Python and shell scripts (using awk,
- Proficient with TCP/IP and can troubleshoot networking issues using tools
- Knowledge of the following tools is a definite asset: Ruby, IP Tables, TC
(Linux Traffic Control Utility), VLC media player.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
APPLY FOR JOB #1384